Affiliates, stakeholders and members of the community are cordially invited to this years Annual General Meeting of the FMO as detailed below. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay. This has been yet another challenging year for the Muslim community locally in everyday lives, nationally and globally.
We greatly require more than ever the presence of as many of our respected affiliates as possible at the AGM this year so that we may update you on matters that require all our collective efforts. We sincerely hope that the date and venue chosen for the meeting will be suitable. The details of the AGM are now set as follows:
Date: Sunday 1st March 2015
End: Approximately 1pm followed by lunch
Venue: Highfields Community Centre, 96 Melbourne Road, Leicester, LE2 0DS
Please also note the following:
1. Elections for the FMO Executive Committee are conducted as per the Election procedures adopted previously and as such elections of the Chair’s position and other vacant positions are to be held at the AGM this year.
2. The annual report will be made available one week before the meeting via the website and/ or on request.
3. Affiliates are required to pay £25 towards their annual membership renewal for the calendar year up until the 2015 AGM and the right to vote. Only paid members will have voting rights. Payment may be made during the registration period prior to the event and no later, though to ensure a prompt meeting, payments will be preferred prior to the day of the AGM.
4. Any proposals or amendments to the Constitution/ Memorandum must be received seven days prior to the meeting by the Secretary. The constitution is available for perusal via the website and/ or on request.
5. Any member who requires a hard copy of any of the aforementioned documents must either write to or email the secretary via the administrator by 21st February 2014.
6. Please also complete the update of details form below to ensure that our records are correct.
Please email/ write to the Administrator to confirm attendance and any specific dietary or access requirements in order to facilitate accurate catering.
We look forward to your attendance at the AGM and thank you for your continued support.